Skip to Main Content


I’m a parent or caregiver, and my family needs support.

Please contact your local Community Mental Health Agency to find a Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) or Child-Parent Psychotherapy (CPP) trained clinician or a Caregiver Education group.

Changes to your Contact Information?

Are you a Children’s Trauma Initiative (CTI) trained TF-CBT or CPP therapist or a Caregiver Education, Parent or Clinical Facilitator, who would like to update your contact information with CTI? Maybe you have moved to a new agency, received a promotion or changed your name?

To update your contact, demographic, or position information with the Children’s Trauma Initiative, please let us know about your contact information changes.

I’m in need of technical support.

If you can login to the portal, please do so and then submit a support ticket by clicking on “Support” at the top of any page within the portal for help. If you can’t login to portal, please fill out the contact form here on the page.

I’m having a mental health emergency.

Please call or text 988 to receive immediate help from the Michigan Crisis and Access Line (MiCAL).

I need something else or have a different question.

Then please fill out the contact form to email us.

Your name and any other information you provide will only be used in troubleshooting any website issues. Any information you provide will never be sold, shared, or used for any other purposes. Please see our privacy policy for more details.
family walking on beach at sunset